CONTACT or DONATE to Us
Who Rules America?
Is vs. Ought
Current World Events
Wars, Including The So-called "War on Terror"
Palestine (& the Part of it Called Israel)
Culture & Values
Science (Global Climate Change, World Population, Peak Oil?/Energy, HIV/AIDS)
Contact or Donate to Us
New Democracy's Core Beliefs
All Articles, from Most Recent at the Top, to Oldest at the Bottom
(use your browser to search for key words in the titles to find articles on a particular topic)
(The author is John Spritzler unless otherwise indicated.)
Very important KEY articles about egalitarianism
- "Genes, Cancer and Capitalism" (pdf) by Nayvin Gordon
- "From Capitalism to Egalitarianism, the Missing Link: Hierarchy, not Money, is the Root of All Evil" (pdf) by Nayvin Gordon
- "Don't be fooled by 'inclusive capitalism' It's still a disaster" by Cynthia McKinney
- "What the British are really laughing about" by Lawrence Richards
- THE REAL SIGNIFICANCE OF JEREMY CORBYN AND BERNIE SANDERS
- We Need THIS, Not Affirmative Action
- The Dangerous Naiveté of the American Left
- Why Does David Rockefeller Want You to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint?
- How Leftist Criticism of America's Rulers Plays Right Into the Hands of Rush Limbaugh & related: The "Logic" of the Left Leads Literally to Terrorism
- Can Co-operative Economic Enterprises Make Our Society a Good One on a Large Scale?
- President Bernie Sanders: What Would it Mean?
- Pro-Same-Sex Marriage "Young Turks" Unwittingly Argue Against Same-sex Marriage
- The Same-Sex Marriage Elephant in the U.S. Supreme Court Chamber
- Great Ideas That Were Around Long Before Karl Marx
- Seattle 1919: When the Working Class Ruled for Six Days
- Massachusetts Governor's Proposed State Budget: "Let's Spend the Crumbs They Give Us This Way"
- Rudi Giuliani and Barack Obama team up to play the divide-(by-race)-and-rule game
- It's Not the Snow, It's the Dough
- Racial Discrimination Against Non-Whites is Rampant and Harms Working Class People of ALL Races
- Are You a Progressive or a Revolutionary?
- DIVIDE AND RULE AMERICAN STYLE
- Boston Police Commissioner Evans's Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove
- Charlie Hebdo: Divide and Rule or Freedom of Speech?
- Democracy Versus Sharia* (This is a simpler article than the one with the same title but no asterist.)
- Refuting Bill Maher's and Sam Harris's Demonization of Muslims
- Why Progressive Organizations Don't Advocate Egalitarian Revolution
- video: James Corbett:When False Flags Don't Fly
- Stand Your Ground Law: How Has it Been Used in Florida?
- Islam Is A Peaceful Religion Debate In Oxford University
- Here's Where the Illegal Immigrant/Refugee Children Should be Sent
- Let's Remove the Rich from Power
- Is a Rich Gentile Capitalist Any Better than a Jewish One?
- The "Ralph Nader" Illusion
- Is it a 'Privilege' to not be Discriminated Against?
- Why the American Plutocracy Needs BOTH the Republican and Democratic Parties
- Memo to John Kerry From an Israeli Official Re: the Word "Apartheid"
- Elizabeth Warren Wants Public Schools to Serve Big Business
Beware of Dangerous Articles by Rob Kall of OpEdNews
- Why We Shouldn't Vote for Elizabeth Warren (or Bernie Sanders)
- Libertaria: A Libertarian Paradise
- A Nation Is Not a Person: Now Let's Talk About Ukraine
- Be Careful What You Fight For
- A Lesson from Ukraine
- Freedom...But to Do What?
- Lawrence Lessig's Wrongheaded March to End Corruption
- How to Remove the Rich from Power and Abolish Class Inequality
- ‘We made Morales president, but we were misled’ by Leonidas Oikonomakis
- Deception and Double-Standards at Mandela’s Funeral, by Nizar Visram
- BDS Needs to Counterattack
- Where'd All the Damn Money Go?
- Why the U.S. Announced It's Seeking the Death Penalty for the Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect
- What about Rush Limbaugh?
- American State of the Union: A Festival of Lies, by Glen Ford
- Which Creates a Higher Standard of Living: Capitalism or Egalitarianism?
- Is Your Neighbor a Closet Egalitarian Revolutionary?
- John Ball Was Right!
- 130 Million Americans
- Small Business Persons & Egalitarianism
- Video: This makes it pretty clear that the role of police--determined by their commanders at the top of American society whether individual rank and file cops like it or not--is to terrorize the public, especially the poorest, to maintain the terrible economic inequality of the U.S. on behalf of the American corporate and political ruling elite.
- Video: local TV anchors all over America reading from exactly the same script; and more here.
- Video: Mexican Vigilantes Stand Up Against Crime [This is about ordinary Mexicans forming local assemblies and democratically forming armed militias (they use a different name) to defend their communities against the extreme violence (murder, rape, kidnapping, extortion for 'protection') of the big drug trafficking criminal organizations that, as the book Narcoland: The Mexican Drug Lords and their Godfathers by Anabel Hernandez documents in great detail, control the Federal government of Mexico. Very inspiring!]
- The NYT's and Boston Globe's "Path to Equality"
- American Christian Zionism in Perspective
- Buncombe, by David Graeber
- Old-Fashioned Political Activism Doesn't Work
- Chris Hedges: Half Right and Half Dangerously Wrong
- Massachusetts Senior Action Council 'Fights' a Fare Hike By Demanding the Fare be Doubled!
- Why Our Rulers Killed MLK, Jr. and Malcolm X: Remember This As We Commemorate the 1963 March on Washington
- Egypt and the Meaning of Democracy
- What Replaces the "Free Market" in a Sharing Economy?
- How the 18:1 Law Makes the War on Drugs Racist
- 80% Black Detroit Under Attack: Mr. Obama, Whose Side Are You On?
- Obama's Disingenuous "Speak Out" on Trayvon Martin
- Zimmerman Acquital: Racism, or Reasonable Doubt?
- Myths about Slavery & Racism
- Here's How to Eliminate Most Corruption
- Socialism and Communism? NO! Democratic Revolution? Yes!
- Egyptian Summer of 2013
- Are You Sure You Hold to the Philosophy of Nonviolence?
- Why Did Hollywood Cover Up for Hitler?
- The Big Decision
- What Would New Democracy Do If We Were In Brazil? by Dave Stratman
- Paul Krugman: A Smart Man Paid to Say Stupid Things
- Government Spying Aims to Silence Us
- Why Cooperative Businesses Are Not the Answer
- Beware of Robert Reich's Latest Op-Ed
- A Misunderstanding about "Patriarchy"
- What Kind of "Freedom" Did They Die For?
- If Only Glenn Greenwald Would Learn to Say "They" Instead of "We"
- A Ruling Class vs. Revolutionary Response to Prostitution
- Jump Off the Treadmill of Defeat!
- Obama's "Obamacare" Act Will Leave 30 Million Americans Without Any Health Insurance
- Uri Avnery's Specious Attack on the One State Solution
- Senator Elizabeth Warren's First Bill is a Disguised Attack on Students
- How The Nation Magazine Makes the World Safe for the Plutocracy
- Anomalies in the FBI's Account of the Boston Marathon Bombings
- Why and How Big Money Promotes "White Privilege" Rhetoric
- Glenn Greenwald: Only Half Right about the Boston Marathon Bombings
- True or False: An Injury to One Is an Injury to All?
- Misandry: An Obstacle to Solidarity Between Men and Women
- The American Public's Outrage at Commodification
- The People Versus Virtually the Entire Corporate-Political Elite: Can You Guess What the Issue Is?
- Ugh! Senators Warren and Franken Vote to Confirm Brennan to Head CIA
- Beware of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Fearmongering
- To Those Wondering, "What's Wrong With the F*%$#@! American People?"
- Razan Ghazzawi at IAW – Toronto: “Who’s Afraid of Syria’s Popular Revolution?” by Henry Lowi
- Israel/Palestine: Why "Peace" is NOT the Solution
- Video: 2nd grade teacher reads his resignation letter, which says he'd rather leave his $70,000 per year job and tutor children for free than be part of a system that is diametrically opposed to everything I believe education should be.
- The Billionaire
- The Despicable Values in Obama's State of the Union Speech
- Norman Finkelstein's Criticism of BDS: Wrong, But With a Germ of Truth
- Guns and the Working Class
- How Convenient for Our Rulers that We're Debating Arming Teachers
- N.R.A. Critics: Why So Much Vitriol?
- Michael Moore's Christmas Letter: Half Right and Half Very Wrong
- Who is the Enemy?
- Newtown, Aurora: Skepticism is Warranted
- What Makes a Government Legitimate?
- What Side Is Senator Elizabeth Warren Really On?
- Israeli Leaders and Hamas Need Each Other
- Global Wealth Equality: What Would it Mean?
- The U.S. Government is Run by Mass Murderers
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Some Condemnations of Israel's Occupation Only Help Maintain It
- The Media Don't Tell the Real Reason Why Israel Kills People in Gaza
- Drones Create Hatred of the U.S., Which Is Their Real Purpose
- The Family Next Door
- Beware of Dennis Kucinich, Robert Reich, Bill Moyers and their Like
- Millions Who Voted for Romney Would Prefer an Anti-Capitalist Revolution
- Big Money Did Not Lose the 2012 Election
- An Open Letter to Those Who Voted for Same-Sex Marriage
- Most Adults in the U.S. Don't Vote
- An Open Letter to America's Voters
- Nov. 5, 2012 Video: After Sandy, Occupy Movement Re-Emerges as Relief Hub for Residents in Need continued here. This video is about what OWS veterans did to organize mutual aid in hard-hit-by-Sandy Rockaway. It's an inspiring glimpse of what people can and will do when they have an opportunity to share according to need. In contrast, FEMA and the Red Cross are doing far less to help people in need; the Staten Island borough president is so disgusted with the Red Cross's failure to help that he's telling people not to donate to it!
- Michael Moore Just Doesn't Get It
- The Artificial Scarcity of Jobs
- The Evil of Sanctions on Iran
- Video: The Two Faces of Science, a talk by Professor Richard Levins Oct. 17 at the Harvard School of Public Health
- Look Who's Telling Us to End the Oppression of Women: PBS's 'Half the Sky',
- The Capitalist Big Lie about Human Nature
- Why Some People Insist that Twice Two is Five
- Democracy Versus Sharia
- Did Poor Whites Vote for the Racist Jim Crow Laws of the South?
- FBI Face-Recognition Surveillance
- DNC "Vote" Exposes America's Fake Democracy
- Do Americans Buy the Government's 9/11 Story?
- What I Learned from Republican Propaganda
- International AIDS Meeting Ambushed by the Ruling Plutocracy
- Gun Control?
- Lessons for Today from the Spanish Revolution 1936-9
- Listen, Right Wing Talk Radio Host!
- What About the Green Party, U.S.A.?
- ACLU Defends KKK Free Speech: Right or Wrong?
- Beware of Harvard's "Radical Fix for the Republic"
- Voting for President in America: History is Trying to Tell Us Something
- How to Think Like a Realistic Revolutionary
- The "Illusion" of Free Will?
- Leaflet about shutting down the Vermont Yankee nuclear reactor, by People for Democratic Revolution
- A Misunderstanding about Democrracy
- Should We Pay Back the Debts? a leaflet by People for Democratic Revolution
- Call for a General Strike in Mexico March 29 (La convocatoria de Huelga General del 29 de marzo en España y la necesidad de la Revolución. Viva la huelga. Abajo la burocracia sindical)
- Message from Greek Workers Occupying their Hospital
- What Causes a Political Sea Change?
- Boston leaflet about cuts to the public transportation system by People for Democratic Revolution
- Declaration of Occupation,
passed by consensus, at General Assemply, Dewey Square, Boston, Nov. 29, 2011James Romer Reflects on his Lifetime of Political Activism by James H. Romer
- From Occupation to Revolution by John Spritzler and Dave Stratman
- Mom and Pop Capitalism?
- The Lockerbie Fraud Again by Dave Stratman
- Haaretz article: Polish-Jewish Sociologist compares West Bank separation fence to Warsaw Ghetto walls [This famous academic tells the truth--that Israel's leaders are "terrified of peace" and are "taking advantage of the Holocaust to legitimize unconscionable acts.' But why are they afraid of peace? See The Great Fear of Israel's Leaders for an explanation.]
- What Should the Verizon Strikers Do? by Dave Stratman
- The British Ruling Class Foments, and then Uses the 'Riots'
- Robert Fisk: Egypt's revolutionary youth are being sidelined
- The U.S./NATO war on Libya is not motivated by humanitarianism.
- Libya: What America's Media Won't Report
by Stephen Lendman
- Libya: It's Not About Oil, It's About Currency and Loans, by John Perkins
- 63% Say U.S. Should Stay Out of Libya Crisis -- New Democracy agrees with the majority of Americans--U.S. /NATO (and CIA) Get Out of Libya
- The truth about the present revolutionary uprising in Libya by Lucha de Classes
- Venezuela and Libya: it is not an April 11 coup, it is a February 27 Caracazo by Jorge Martín
- Gaddafi Is No Anti-Imperialist
- Israel Charny, director of the Institute on the Holocaust and Genocide in Jerusalem and former editor of the Encyclopedia of Genocide, acknowledges that Zionists committed genocidal massacres and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by John Spritzler (this includes a copy of The Jewish Daily Forward article reporting on Israel Charny's views.)
- Inside Job is an Inside Job: A Misleading View of the Economic Crisis, by Dave Stratman
- Newt Gingrich's Brilliant Insight about Palestinians
- How Progressive Ideas Protect Inequality
- The Root of the Mid-East conflict and the reason our government supports Israel's government, notes for the speech given by John Spritzler at the Watertown public library
- Moral Debts and Ethical Deficits by Frank Scott
- BP Lays Waste to the Gulf. Corporations Lay Waste to America
by Dave Stratman
- She Spoke Truth to Power, by Dave Stratman in defense of Helen Thomas
- Goodbye to Social Democracy? by Dave Stratman
- PTSD, infertility, and other consequences of war by Bob Nichols
- Assassination by Government: An Exchange by Dave Stratman
- Refuting Israel's "We don't kill civilians on purpose" argument
- Stop Iran's Execution of Three Gay Teenagers
- Whose Side Are Richard Goldstone and Bill Moyers On?
- Liberalism's Contempt for the Welfare of Children
- Race and Class in Civil War Mississippi
- The White Cop and the Black Professor'
- Reform Congress?
- Beware of Cost-Cutting Health Care Reform
- Whom Should We Support in Iran?
- Bank Credit Versus Solidarity
- "Two State Solution" Equals Racism: Palestinians and Jews CAN Live Peacefully as Equals in One Democratic State
- Obama's Afghanistan War: Morally Wrong, or Incompetently Waged?
- Is It Realistic to Demand the Right of Return of Palestinian Refugees?
- The Israel Lobby's Power Comes From the American Ruling Class
- Banning Cigarette Sales, and Class Inequality
- Public Comment at the Hearing of the Energy & Utility Regulation Committee of the Oklahoma House of Representatives, February 17, 2009 to accompany power point presentation: Nuclear Power – Health and Safety Issues by Morton Skorodin, M.D.
- The Madoff Ponzi Theft: Schadenfreude, Not Anti-Semitism by Daniel McGowan
- Addiction and Control, by Morton Skorodin, M.D.
- The Great Fear of Israel's Leaders
- Why Israeli Leaders Love Qassam Rockets: A Reply to Michael Neumann
- Why Is Israel Killing Gazans?
- A New Path For Israel?
- "Why They Voted For Obama But Against Same-Sex Marriage"
- Paulson's Bailout and the Great Tradition
- Jimmy Carter: Friend or Wolf in Sheep's Clothing?
- U.S. Nixes Israeli Attack on Iran: Dog Wags Tail?
- There is no evidence that Muslims hijacked planes on 9/11 by Elias Davidsson (see this too)
- "Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage: What is at Stake?"
- The Tactic of Calling People Anti-Semitic by Amy Hendrickson
- Help Put Question X for Real Democracy on the Ballot in 2008 (pdf)
- The Israel Lobby and the "National Interest"
- Israel/Palestine: "It's Complicated!"...Or Is it? (pdf)
- Somerville Divestment Project's leaflet: Why Our Government Supports Israel's Government and Why We Shouldn't (pdf)
- WHY LIBERAL REFORMERS FOR SINGLE-PAYER HEALTH CARE ALWAYS LOSE
- How Can We End the U.S. Government's Pro-Israel Foreign Policy?
- Unethical Media Coverage of UK Events, by Elias Davidsson
- Democracy in the United States? Fugetaboutit!
- Azmi Bishara and Muslims Worldwide Say No to Attacks on Non-Combatants
- Why Israeli Anti-Zionists do NOT “recognize the right of the State of Israel to exist as a Jewish state" by Henry Lowi
- Video of Zionist ethnic cleansing going on today in Palestine, carried out by the Israel government that once claimed to have "made the dessert bloom" but now uproots trees Palestinians depend on for their livelihood.
- One State is Not Snake Oil: A Reply to Michael Neumann
- "Affirmative Action -- or Class Solidarity?" a New Democracy flyer
- Why Our Government Supports Israel's Government and Why We Shouldn't, (.pdf) a New Democracy leaflet (intended for distribution in Massachusetts)
See related background articles: SHOULD THERE BE A JEWISH STATE?
- Albert Einstein Quotations Opposing a Jewish State,
- SHOULD PEOPLE OPPOSED TO BIGOTRY AND ANTI-SEMITISM SUPPORT ISRAEL?,
- RIGHT AND WRONG RESPONSES TO PALESTINIAN SUICIDE BOMBERS,
- Rocket Attacks on Israeli Civilians
- Why "Pick On" Israel? Here's Why
- What about the Israel Lobby?
- Bibliography for the Palestine/Israel conflict, with pro- and anti-Zionist authors
- What Should American Workers Do About Illegal Immigration? (.pdf) A New Democracy leaflet
Articles by Dave Stratman
Articles by John Spritzler
Turn the World Upside Down (John Spritzler's blog #1)
End Class Inequality (John Spritzler's blog #2)
We CAN Change the World: The Real Meaning of Everyday Life by Dave Stratman
The People as Enemy: The Leaders' Hidden Agenda in World War II by John Spritzler