CONTACT or DONATE to Us
Who Rules America?
Is vs. Ought
Current World Events
Wars, Including The So-called "War on Terror"
Palestine (& the Part of it Called Israel)
Culture & Values
Science (Global Climate Change, World Population, Peak Oil?/Energy, HIV/AIDS)
Contact or Donate to Us
New Democracy's Core Beliefs
Wars, Including The So-called "War on Terror"
December 20, 1983 -- Donald Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam Hussein, the Butcher of Baghdad. (Watch the whole video of this meeting. YellowTimes.org)
Economic Hit Man, John Perkins, reveals that Saddam Hussein had been a CIA agent in this video (4 min.)
Click here to see articles specifically about Palestine, including Israel.
Click here to see articles about the so-called "War on Terror" with useful information, though not necessarily reflecting the views of New Democracy.
Debunking and analyzing the "War on Terror," and other wars, the following articles reflect New Democracy's views:
"The specific type of torture used by the U.S. was never aimed at producing actionable intelligence … but was instead aimed at producing false confessions" -- from a report issued by a bi-partisan panel that was co-chaired by the former undersecretary of homeland security under President George W. Bush, former Republican congressman from Arkansas and NRA consultant (Asa Hutchinson) and former Democratic congressman and U.S. ambassador to Mexico (James Jones) and included Former FBI Director William Sessions, 3-star general Claudia J. Kennedy, Retired Brigadier General David Irvine, Former Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, Ambassador and Representative to the United Nations, and U.S. ambassador to the Russian Federation, India, Israel, El Salvador, Nigeria, and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Thomas Pickering. The report also asserted that "America still allows torture," "Torture is not necessary even in a 'ticking time bomb' situation" and "The use of torture has 'no justification' and 'damaged the standing of our nation, reduced our capacity to convey moral censure when necessary and potentially increased the danger to U.S. military personnel taken captive.'" Also see Taxi to the Dark Side, an Academy Award-winning film about U.S. torture online here.
Read about False Flags here, 9/11 and many others.
- The confession of the criminal John Kerry, by Thierry Meyssan
- What's Driving the Anti-Russia Rhetoric?
- The U.S. Armed the Soviet Union During the 'Cold War'
- Why U.S. Rulers Don't Fear Nuclear WWIII with Russia
- The Long Game for the Long War by Dan Sanchez
- Why the rise of fascism is again the issue, by John Pilger
- video: James Corbett:When False Flags Don't Fly
- Sectarianism and the Assad regime in Syria
- Exclusive: Allan Nairn Exposes Role of U.S. and New Guatemalan President in Indigenous Massacre
- Secret memos expose link between oil firms and invasion of Iraq, The Independent
- How Washington helped foster the Islamist uprising in Mali
- The U.S. Government Is Run By Mass Murderers
- Drones Create Hatred of the U.S., Which Is Their Real Purpose
- Why does the Left swoon over soldiers? by Mickey Z.
- The Lockerbie Fraud Again by Dave Stratman
- Did 9/11 justify the war in Afghanistan? by David Ray Griffin
- PTSD, infertility, and other consequences of war by Bob Nichols
- Assassination by Government: An Exchange by Dave Stratman
- Whom Should We Support in Iran? by John Spritzler
- Obama's Afghanistan War: Morally Wrong, or Incompetently Waged?, by John Spritzler
- No War But the Class War
- Unethical Media Coverage of UK Events, by Elias Davidsson
- Concealing the Real Goals of War by John Spritzler
- Bosses and Workers, a poem by Dennis Serdel
- My Country & The Railroad Tracks: two poems by Dennis Serdel, Vietnam '67-68 purple heart
- Important link: 911 Video, "Loose Change, 2nd edition, recut
- The true significance of Bush's no-warrant domestic eavesdropping by John Spritzler
- The Antiwar Movement Isn’t Where You Think It Is by Dave Stratman
- The London Bombings and the Class War by Dave Stratman
- "What Bush's 'Freedom & Democracy' Means for Iraqi Farmers" by John Spritzler (March 17, 2005)
- "The Witchhunts Continue: Columbia University and the New Anti-Semitism" by M. Junaid Alam
- "Collateral Damage" a poem by Gary Corseri (February 2005)
- "The Triumph of Liberalism" by Dave Stratman (November 12, 2004)
- "Circles" and "BREAKING THE LAW TO WIN" poems by Dennis Serdel (September 28, 2004)
- "This Land Is Our Land" by John Spritzler (August 31, 2004)
- "Talking to the Wrong People: Lessons of the DNC" by Dave Stratman (August 26, 2004)
- Interview of Dave Stratman (focusing on his article Inventing the Enemy) on WING TV (August 18, 2004)
- "Inventing the Enemy" by Dave Stratman (July 26, 2004)
- "The 'Good War' Myth of World War II" by John Spritzler (July 22, 2004)
- "Beware the Liberal War on Terror" by Dave Stratman (July 5, 2004)
- "Abu Ghraib: We Have Met the Enemy and He Is NOT Us" by John Spritzler (June 2, 2004)
- "Abu Ghraib Prison Torture: a Few Bad Apples or Long Standing Policy?" by John Spritzler (May 12, 2004).
- "The Antiwar Movement Is Not Progressive -- And That's A Good Thing"by Dave Stratman. (March 18, 2004).
- "George Bush, The Anti-Family President" by Bill Kauffman. (October 27, 2003).
- "BULLETDUCKERS" -- poetry by Dennis Serdel. (November, 2003).
- Book Review: "The War On Freedom" by John Spritzler (October 5, 2003)
- "Bush and the 'Good War'" by John Spritzler (September 30, 2003)
- "No To Politics, Yes To Mass Refusal" by Dave Stratman. (September 26, 2003).
- "Making Connections: the War, the Budget, and the Crisis in Social Values" -- remarks by David Stratman at the Community Church of Boston (April 6, 2003).
- "Conspiracy Theory" by Floyd Rudmin. (April, 2003).
- "Free Asan Akbar And Put The System On Trial?" by Steve Hesske (April, 2003).
- "Rethinking Anti-War Strategy" by Jim Luken (April, 2003).
- "They Dare Not Speak Its Name" by Steve Hesske (March 25, 2003).
- "The Death March" by Al McKinnis (March, 2003).
- The Call of Workers for Peace (January, 2003). Workers for Peace -- Chinese translation. Workers for Peace -- German translation.
- "Stop The Endless War: Boycott The Volunteer Army" by Doug Fuda. (January 23, 2003).
- "Elite Spokesman Alarmed by Magnitude of Opposition to Iraq War" by John Spritzler (January 9, 2003).
- "Palestine & Iraq: Any Signs of Hope? The lessons we have learned" by Henry Lowi (November 10, 2002).
- "What Is War With Iraq Really About?" -- A New Democracy Flyer. (Fall 2002).
- "A War To Make Iraq Democratic?" by John Spritzler. (Oct '02).
- "The U.S. As Fourth Reich" by David Stratman. (September 2, 2002).
- "Useful Enemies" by Dave Stratman. (NDN* Nov. '01-Feb. '02).
- "Is It Really A 'War Against Terrorism?'" (NDN* Nov. '01-Feb. '02).
- "What Else Could He Have Done?" (NDN* Nov. '01-Feb. '02).
- "Why Is The US Bombing Yugoslavia?" by Dave Stratman. (NDN* May-June 1999).
- * "NDN" indicates that the article is from the New Democracy Newsletter.
Articles by Dave Stratman
Articles by John Spritzler
Turn the World Upside Down (John Spritzler's blog #1)
End Class Inequality (John Spritzler's blog #2)
We CAN Change the World: The Real Meaning of Everyday Life by Dave Stratman
The People as Enemy: The Leaders' Hidden Agenda in World War II by John Spritzler