CONTACT or DONATE to Us
Who Rules America?
Is vs. Ought
Current World Events
Wars, Including The So-called "War on Terror"
Palestine (& the Part of it Called Israel)
Culture & Values
Science (Global Climate Change, World Population, Peak Oil?/Energy, HIV/AIDS)
Contact or Donate to Us
New Democracy's Core Beliefs
Articles about culture and values with useful information, though not necessarily reflecting the views of New Democracy
- Islam Is A Peaceful Religion Debate In Oxford University: Mehdi Hasan
- How Iowa Flattened Literature, by Eric Bennett
- Extreme capitalism of the Muslim Brothers
- Lulled by the Celebritariat, by Toby Young
- Can the Traditional Family Survive Feminism? by Carolyn Graglia
- Reclaiming the Commons by David Bollier
- A quarter of adults to face 'anti-paedophile' tests by Christopher Hope
- Professor: profit motive behind sexualization of 'tween girls
- The Gospel of Consumption, and the better future we left behind, by Jeffrey Kaplan
- Negotiating the difficulties of a delicate pact: an adoptee wonders about her mothers--especially the one who went away. Will she end up feeling unwanted again? By Sonia Nazario, Times Staff Writer, August 6, 2007
- 'If you don't take a job as a prostitute, we can stop your benefits' by Clare Chapman (a true story)
- Why Having More No Longer Makes Us Happy by Bill McKibben
- Madness and Capitalism by William Bowles
- My Father was an Anonymous Sperm Donor, by Katrina Clark (Washington Post)
- Talking with Children Conceived Through Donor Insemination, IVF wtih Egg Donor or Surrogacy, by Ellen Singer
- How it feels to be a child of donor insemination
- Gay Rights, Children's Rights, by Margaret Somerville
- "Mitt Romney's Secret Gay History: Despite Himself, Anti-Gay Governor Has Accumulated Pro-Gay Record" by Ethan Jacobs
- "One Smile Can Make You Feel A Million Dollars" by Alastair Jamieson
- "Worth Repeating: It's the Clash of Families, Not Civilizations" by Wahida C. Valiante
- "What Dads Do" by Jennifer Roback Morse, Ph.D. in ifeminists.com
- "On Handcuffed and Felonious Children" by Wendy McElroy
- "Women told 'Work in Brothel, or Else': German law forces out-of-work females to take sex jobs or lose unemployment" (January 30, 2005)
"What Happened to the Concept of Shame" by Terry Mitchell
"How 'Diversity' Breeds Division" by Munira Mirza in Spiked
"On the Clock" by Craig Russell: "We assume so much in life. Take time, for instance."
"Bush plans to screen whole U.S. population for mental illness" by Jeanne Lenzer in the British Medical Journal
"Britain: Teenagers driven to depression and suicide by exam pressures" by Liz Smith at World Socialist Website (related technical links of interest: "FDA Talk Paper" and "Suicidality, violence and mania caused by ... SSRIs..." (pdf) by Peter R. Breggin in the Int'l J. of Risk & Safety in Med.)
"Therapeutic pi" at Spiked
"Gay Nuptials And The Making Of Modern Marriage" by Adam Haslett -- demonstrates why "Gay marriage is unsettling, to many, not because it departs from modern meanings of matrimony but because it embodies them." but does not question the merits of "modernity."
"Marriage On Trial: Why We Must Privilege And Burden The Traditional Marriage Bond" by Dr. Allan C. Carlson, Ph. D.
Joint Statement Of Massachusetts Religious Leaders
"Black Clergy Rejection Stirs Gay Marriage Backers" by Michael Paulson.
"Time To Act" by Paul Rogat Loeb.
"The Casual Emptiness Of Teenage Sex" by Scot Lehigh.
"What Should I Do? Selfishness, Happiness And Benefiting Others" by David Edwards and Media Lens.
"Abortion And The Left" by Carl Estabrook.
"Opie, Anthony And Enron" by Jay Diamond.
"The Lunatic You Work For" from Economist.com.
"Is There Really A Fatherhood Crisis?" by Stephen Baskerville.
"Becoming More Human On Christmas" by G. Simon Harak. Do babies make us human?
Articles by Dave Stratman
Articles by John Spritzler
Turn the World Upside Down (John Spritzler's blog #1)
End Class Inequality (John Spritzler's blog #2)
We CAN Change the World: The Real Meaning of Everyday Life by Dave Stratman
The People as Enemy: The Leaders' Hidden Agenda in World War II by John Spritzler